Thursday 25 February 2016

Part 1:

We are still working on our Power Statement. Click on this link to help you create your profile.

Task 1:
As discussed in our class, use the ten points accomplishments you have accomplished in your profession life and create your ‘Power Statement’ now. 



10 Accomplishment of  My Power Statement


1. I love teaching.

2. I have 20 years experience of teaching Chinese language and 5 years Canadian teaching experience.


3. I am a China National tester of Mandarin Language level since 2006. 

4. I have stander Mandarin pronunciation.

5. I am very patient and organized.

6. I have good relationship with students and their parents.

7. I have good relationship with managers and colleagues.

7.I have gained a lot of rewards of teaching competition.

8. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from managers, students and their parents.

9.  I used to be a director of  Literature Reach office for two years.

10. I have language literature bachelor background.









No comments:

Post a Comment